gnucash master: Multiple changes pushed

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Feb 21 11:06:29 EST 2017

Op dinsdag 21 februari 2017 07:07:58 CET schreef John Ralls:
> Interesting. I didn't get that particular failure on Travis; I got it on my
> local Ubuntu 14.04 VM which I use to debug Travis failures. It didn't even
> occur to me that the exception (which isn't the one the standard requires
> and which it doesn't throw when one compiles with -O0 -g) was caused by an
> uninstalled language.
>
> Yes, please do push it.

Done. I learned from this the C++ locale code is pickier about locale names
than the C code is. "fr_FR" doesn't exist as a locale on travis and my Ubuntu
14.04 VM, but "fr_FR.utf8" does. The C++ code only accepted the latter, where
our C tests were equally happy with the former.

I've also pushed a followup commit for the operator typo.

Geert