Wiki Section on Reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 23:48:51 EST 2017

Hello,

I will start by saying: “Yes, I know it’s a wiki…”

However, now that the Reports chapter (which incorporates nearly all the Wiki reports information verbatim) is officially available as part of the normal Documentation distribution, I propose removing this information in the wiki, and adding a note to say that the wiki information has been moved to the Tutorial and Concepts Guide as of GnuCash 2.6.15.

As this is rather a substantial amount of information that will go away from the wiki, I thought it best to double check in the community before acting.

Cheers,
David