Wiki Section on Reports

Jim DeLaHunt from.gnucash at jdlh.com
Mon Jan 16 00:33:27 EST 2017

My inclination would be to keep the wiki pages as the "development
branch" for which the Reports chapter is the "release branch".
Suggestions for improvements could be tried out in the wiki with lower
friction. When the wiki contents represents a significant improvement
over the Reports chapter, migrate the content to the Reports chapter.

By the same token, sections of the Reports chapter can have links to the
corresponding Wiki page.

MusicBrainz uses a scheme like this. Compare this documentation page
http://musicbrainz.org/doc/Style/Artist_Credits/Featured_artists

with the corresponding Wiki page:
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Style/Artist_Credits/Featured_artists

       --Jim DeLaHunt, Vancouver, Canada