Document Update Instructions have been revised

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jan 25 20:09:50 EST 2017

Hi Frank,

It seems to me implementing a translation can, if done properly, require more
technical skill than documenting, but if you wish to move it to Translation
and link the other pages, that's OK by me.
It would be good if it is made really clear that it applies to both gnucash
and gnucash-docs repos.

David,

I don't remember seeing a response from you about if Mac OSX has 'make' by
default. Did I miss something? I don't want to hassle you - I see you have
been quite busy :-).

Regards, Chris Good