GnuCash page Documentation Update Instructions has been changed by Sunfish62

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 05:04:08 EST 2017

Geert,

Thanks as always for providing a clear explanation of the situation. You have gently shown me where I have misunderstood the process, and make it clearer to me.

I have entered a version that I think does a reasonable job of promoting git-maint as the commonly-used mode, but also explaining when git-master might be used. I also included a reference to Git#Branches for the curious.

Chris, does that work for you? I hope so!

…Now on to the next areas…

David

P.S. Chris, you don’t need to apologize to me for being argumentative; I can be obnoxiously argumentative as well—for which I apologize as well.