gnucash master: Book-Currency Feature step 6

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:54:23 EDT 2017

Geert,

I have pushed a fix for this.

By the way, this points out to me that if I run make check (or ninja-build
check) with cmake, it doesn't run all the same tests as those with building
with autotools because I had incorrectly assumed that this test had run and
run correctly. I haven't built with autotools for quite some time and last
time I tried it didn't work. If this is being used on travis, I assume it
is now working so I will try to build with it.

Also, the tests with cmake failed:  86 - sqlite3test (SEGFAULT)

Regards,

Alex