gnucash master: Book-Currency Feature step 6

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Jul 10 16:04:41 EDT 2017

On maandag 10 juli 2017 20:54:23 CEST Alex Aycinena wrote:
> [...]
Thanks.

> By the way, this points out to me that if I run make check (or ninja-build
> check) with cmake, it doesn't run all the same tests as those with building
> with autotools because I had incorrectly assumed that this test had run and
> run correctly.

This is something we should check. By aligning the dist tarballs I also bumped
into a missing test in app-utils via cmake.

> I haven't built with autotools for quite some time and last
> time I tried it didn't work. If this is being used on travis, I assume it
> is now working so I will try to build with it.
It should work indeed.

> Also, the tests with cmake failed:  86 - sqlite3test (SEGFAULT)

Yes, I have run into this as well before. This seems to happen if the test is
run more than once. The first time works, later runs fail. I suspect this has
to do with sqlite refusing to overwrite an existing (temporary) file, but I
never found time to hunt it down.

Regards,

Geert