Problem building master with autotools

Sumit Bhardwaj bhardwajs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 23:04:00 EDT 2017

Just did a fresh pull from gnucash/master (not a rebase).

Using autotools (./autogen.sh && ./configure --enable-compile-warnings &&
make) succeeded.

Make check failed. Fail message is below. I will try to look at it if I
have some time tonight.

-Sumit

./../../test-driver: line 107:  8259 Trace/breakpoint trap   (core dumped)
"$@" > $log_file 2>&1
FAIL: test-app-utils
Testsuite summary for GnuCash 2.6.99
# TOTAL: 7
# PASS:  6
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  1
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0
See src/app-utils/test/test-suite.log
Please report to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org
Makefile:1051: recipe for target 'test-suite.log' failed
make[5]: *** [test-suite.log] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory
'/home/bhardwajs/ac/devel/gnucash/src/app-utils/test'
Makefile:1157: recipe for target 'check-TESTS' failed
make[4]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory
'/home/bhardwajs/ac/devel/gnucash/src/app-utils/test'
Makefile:1272: recipe for target 'check-am' failed
make[3]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory
'/home/bhardwajs/ac/devel/gnucash/src/app-utils/test'
Makefile:1026: recipe for target 'check-recursive' failed
make[2]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/bhardwajs/ac/devel/gnucash/src/app-utils'
Makefile:596: recipe for target 'check-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/bhardwajs/ac/devel/gnucash/src'
Makefile:825: recipe for target 'check-recursive' failed
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1