Russian translation - need help placing

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 11 10:47:39 EDT 2017

Hi,

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

>> On Jul 3, 2017, at 11:35 AM, Di Mang <di.mang.freetime at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ​Hi Frank, John and Derek,
>>
>> ​​Can you please ​add​ the russian documentation to the nightly doc build?
>> gnucash-ru at gnucash.org?
>> This will greatly simplify the communication within the group.
>>
>> Thanks a lot for your support!
>
> Derek's the only one who can change the build server setup and he
> seems to be away.

Sorry, I was away on vacation and a work event; only now catching up on
~5000 emails that accumulated.

I can set up a gnucash-ru mailing list provided:

1) You already have a group of people who want it; one or two people
   really doesn't justify the cost of creating and maintaining the list,
   and (more importantly)

2) You have someone willing to act as list moderator, willing and able
   to check the list daily to clear any backlogs.

Let me know,