Building with CMake

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Thu Jun 1 03:19:50 EDT 2017

Hi,
I am getting an error as follows while building a branch from the master for
gnucash to implement links to documents in invoices/bills/creditNotes etc.

$ cmake -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/gnucash-devel ../gnucash
CMake Error at libqof/qof/test/CMakeLists.txt:44 (GNC_ADD_TEST):
  Unknown CMake command "GNC_ADD_TEST".

I am presuming that GNC_ADD_TEST is a macro but cannot find where it is
defined or if it is defined.  Is anyone able to enlighten me as to where I
can or should find it and what the macro is

Thanks

David Cousens