Custom Balance Sheet

Matthew "mirage335" Hines spamfreemirage335 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 12:57:27 EST 2017

The report fails to generate any HTML code. Terminal messages are
somewhat obscure, including something about too many arguments to a
low-level function.

After some discussions on IRC with user "jrails", it seems that GNUCash
development is headed towards emphasizing SQL. Unless there is an easy
fix for the scheme script, I will probably try to head towards
generating reports directly from the SQL.