Custom Balance Sheet

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 7 12:29:35 EST 2017

"Matthew \"mirage335\" Hines" <spamfreemirage335 at gmail.com> writes:

> The report fails to generate any HTML code. Terminal messages are
> somewhat obscure, including something about too many arguments to a
> low-level function.

Obscure to you, but this is the gnucash-devel list so a copy-and-paste
of the output would have been warranted.  It's most likely not all that
obscure to the devs.

> After some discussions on IRC with user "jrails", it seems that GNUCash
> development is headed towards emphasizing SQL. Unless there is an easy
> fix for the scheme script, I will probably try to head towards
> generating reports directly from the SQL.

Keep in mind that this "heading towards emphasizing SQL" is a multi-year
effort.  I wouldn't expect to get there before the end of this decade at
the earliest.