Travis test failure in test-import-map

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 07:57:52 EST 2017

Yes, I have been looking with little success, in the past I have had no
failures locally or on travis.

This morning I decided to rerun the last travis test and it failed just
like Geert's failure, but what I do not understand is that I have modified
test-import-map to run more of the same test and subsequent ones pass as
seen below...

You can ignore the critical one as that is testing a pass of null.

## ./src/engine/test/test-import-map.log

Running main() from gtest_main.cc
[==========] Running 12 tests from 3 test cases.
[----------] Global test environment set-up.
[----------] 1 test from ImapTest
[ RUN      ] ImapTest.CreateImap
[       OK ] ImapTest.CreateImap (1 ms)
[----------] 1 test from ImapTest (1 ms total)

[----------] 3 tests from ImapPlainTest
[ RUN      ] ImapPlainTest.FindAccount
[       OK ] ImapPlainTest.FindAccount (0 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapPlainTest.AddAccount
[       OK ] ImapPlainTest.AddAccount (0 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapPlainTest.DeleteAccount
[       OK ] ImapPlainTest.DeleteAccount (0 ms)
[----------] 3 tests from ImapPlainTest (0 ms total)

[----------] 8 tests from ImapBayesTest
[ RUN      ] ImapBayesTest.FindAccountBayes
[       OK ] ImapBayesTest.FindAccountBayes (0 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapBayesTest.AddAccountBayes

(process:18667): gnc.engine-CRITICAL **:
gnc_account_imap_add_account_bayes: assertion 'acc != NULL' failed
[       OK ] ImapBayesTest.AddAccountBayes (1 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes
gtest-import-map.cpp:382: Failure
      Expected: 6
To be equal to: value->get<int64_t>()
      Which is: 1
[  FAILED  ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes (0 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes1
[       OK ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes1 (1 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes2
[       OK ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes2 (0 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes3
[       OK ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes3 (1 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes4
[       OK ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes4 (0 ms)
[ RUN      ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes5
[       OK ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes5 (1 ms)
[----------] 8 tests from ImapBayesTest (4 ms total)

[----------] Global test environment tear-down
[==========] 12 tests from 3 test cases ran. (5 ms total)
[  PASSED  ] 11 tests.
[  FAILED  ] 1 test, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] ImapBayesTest.ConvertAccountBayes

 1 FAILED TEST

Maybe it is some timing issue ????

For information I have added this to my test branch travis.yml file...

after_failure: for file in $( find . -name 'test*.log' ); do echo -e
"\n## $file"$'\n\n'"$(cat -- "$file")" >> all.txt; done && cat all.txt

Bob