Travis test failure in test-import-map

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Mar 11 06:38:21 EST 2017

On zaterdag 11 maart 2017 12:33:29 CET Geert Janssens wrote:
> On vrijdag 10 maart 2017 21:44:53 CET John Ralls wrote:
> > > On Mar 10, 2017, at 12:06 PM, Christoph R
> > > <subscriptions+listen at rohland.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > I did this, but of course the test did not fail this time
> >
> > Yeah, I was watching it. Sigh.
>
> I already did this before and managed to capture the issue. You can find a
> bug report here:
> http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2017-February/040413.html

Oh, and the related travis build log is found here:
https://travis-ci.org/gjanssens/gnucash/builds/203869147

The critical error in the test log also happens when the test succeeds and
happens earlier in the test recipe.

I did have a brief look at this while the log came in but didn't find anything
obviously wrong.

Robert Fewell (the original author) has been looking as well without any
success either.

Geert