Windows Unstable

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 11:43:28 EDT 2017

Hi, No it is still there in the current build, screenshot attached. The
reason I thought it was a rename is that there is an libgnc-backend-sql.dll
also whereas the rest of the files with similar names start libgncmod-

Not a real issue, just pointing out the difference in case its more
relevant.

Bob