An improvement on the "search list archive" 404's
Adonay Felipe Nogueira
adfeno at hyperbola.info
Fri Nov 3 16:26:10 EDT 2017
Could also send it to me too?
Or perhaps, try attaching again, but make sure that the *disposition* is
set to "attachment", not as "inline" (which is the default for text
files like HTML).
Eric Siegerman <pub08-gnc at davor.org> writes:
> On Fri, Nov 03, 2017 at 10:55:05AM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> The attachment, while claiming to be an HTML document, just came across
>> as a text document?
> Looks like the mailing list sanitized it -- the copy in my Sent
> folder has the HTML, but the copy I got back has plain text and
> this header:
> X-Content-Filtered-By: Mailman/MimeDel 2.1.21
> Not surprising in hindsight. I'll try sending it to you
> - Eric
> gnucash-devel mailing list
> gnucash-devel at gnucash.org
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com
- "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, veja formas de se comunicar
instantaneamente comigo no endereço abaixo.
- Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
- Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft
Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV.
- Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU
GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF
(apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM.
More information about the gnucash-devel