An improvement on the "search list archive" 404's

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Nov 3 16:54:11 EDT 2017

HI,

I've made a few minor changes but the script is now in place on code.
I've not yet fully integrated in the gnucash look-and-feel, but it's sort
of half-way there.

It's still better than nothing.  Thank you!

-derek

PS: Arguably this would be better on www.gnucash.org, where we could
integrate into the CSS and PHP framework easier, and on code I could just
redirect over to www.  I'll leave that for another day.

On Fri, November 3, 2017 4:26 pm, Adonay Felipe Nogueira wrote:
> Could also send it to me too?
>
> Or perhaps, try attaching again, but make sure that the *disposition* is
> set to "attachment", not as "inline" (which is the default for text
> files like HTML).
>
> Eric Siegerman <pub08-gnc at davor.org> writes:
>
>> On Fri, Nov 03, 2017 at 10:55:05AM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
>>> The attachment, while claiming to be an HTML document, just came across
>>> as a text document?
>>
>> Looks like the mailing list sanitized it -- the copy in my Sent
>> folder has the HTML, but the copy I got back has plain text and
>> this header:
>>
>> Not surprising in hindsight.  I'll try sending it to you
>> privately.
>>
>>   - Eric
>>

> --
> - https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
> - Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com
>   gratis).
> - "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, veja formas de se comunicar
>   instantaneamente comigo no endereço abaixo.
> - Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
> - Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft
>   Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV.
> - Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU
>   GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF
>   (apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745