Missing glib/gobject when compiling

Edward Bridges ebridges at eqbridges.com
Sun Nov 5 21:07:15 EST 2017

I've built libdbdpgsql.so using jhbuild build libdbi-drivers, then run:

cp gnucash-stable/lib/dbd/libdbdpgsql.so \
    /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib/dbd

install_name_tool -change gnucash-stable/lib/libdbi.1.dylib \
    /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib/libdbi.1.dylib \
    /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib/dbd/libdbdpgsql.so

I'm assuming that, then, when I start up Gnucash (v2.6.15) I would have
the
option to "Save As..." to a Postgresql database option under "Data
Format"
but it's not appearing, and am not seeing any logs under Console.

Thanks for your quick response earlier.  Am I missing a step somewhere
here?

Kind Regards, Ed