Windows build procedure

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 06:27:14 EDT 2017

Hi,
What is the current way to build the unstable/master install package on
Windows 10, I am almost there but missing a step I think, what I have done
is...

Got the gnucash-on-windows from git
ran setup-mingw64.ps1 which completed successfully
ran the jhbuild which built 17 parts

this is where I am stuck, I can start gnucash using the
gnucash-launcher.cmd if I add 'set
PATH=C:/gcdev64/msys2/mingw32/bin;%PATH%' but with missing gtk icons but
that was easily fixed by copying an icons folder to share\icons

I see there is bundle-ming64.ps1, should this be the next step, what
parameters should be used ?

Regards,

    Bob