Windows build procedure

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:00:32 EDT 2017

Thanks John, that is what I was after but did not realise I had built
master so made the appropriate changes, exe created and used for an install.

Noticed some dialogues pop up behind the main application and the
preferences dialogue crashes the app. Also I am getting this in the trace
file...
* 15:01:28  WARN <gnc.module> Failed to dlopen() 'C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\bin\libgncmod-aqbanking.dll': 'C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\bin\libgncmod-aqbanking.dll': The specified module could not
be found.

The file is there so not sure what is wrong with that, Will probably try
and build 'unstable' with debugging to see why the preferences crash
tomorrow.

Regards,
Bob