Should Unstable sqlite3 file look like maint ?

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 07:23:31 EDT 2017

Hi,

I would like to ask if the contents / format of data in an unstable sqlite3
file be the same as one created by maint along with default values ?

I have started Gnucash with the --nofile option on maint and unstable,
taken all the default options and saved to sqlite3 files. Looking at them
in SQLite Manager there are some differences so  just trying to decide what
needs further investigating and possible causes.

I have attached a screen shot showing the differences.

Regards,

  Bob