Should Unstable sqlite3 file look like maint ?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Oct 30 16:57:41 EDT 2017

Bob,

The Budget is still there, it just has the redundant parent frame name chopped off. Both Budget and counter_format are empty KvpFrames so ISTM they *should* be missing. I checked a new book saved to xml with 2.7.1 and see that it too is missing the options/counter_formats frame.

The missing double_vals might be a bug in the slots sql code, I'll check that.

The time spec format change is IIRC a correction to match the format specified in one of the databases that's transparent to the others. As long as 2.6 can read a database written by 2.7 (aside from something guarded by features) it's OK.

Regards,
John Ralls