Should Unstable sqlite3 file look like maint ?

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:50:01 EDT 2017

I understand the guids will be different, I was more interested in the
missing counter_formats, options/Budgets, double_val's missing and
timespec_val being a different format.
As these were effectively empty brand new files, was sort of expecting to
have the same information. Just trying to understand what maybe different
while trying to diagnose some issues in other tables.

Bob