jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Sep 13 00:27:23 EDT 2017
I think we’re pretty close to being ready to create the “unstable” branch from which we’ll do the 2.7 releases. There remain a couple of minor test issues to resolve but I hope to get those done in the next day or two, with a 2.7.0 release this weekend unless something blows up in my face.
Does anyone else have anything hanging out that should get committed/merged before the branch gets created?
Remember that once the branch is made changes for 2.7/2.8 must be committed to unstable while development for 2.9/2.10 (or 3.0 if we decide we’ve gotten that far) will be committed to master.
More information about the gnucash-devel