[GNC-dev] GTK3 CSS Active Row

cicko alen.siljak at gmx.com
Thu Apr 12 06:09:13 EDT 2018

A quick question in relation to GTK3 customization
(https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3).

I've applied an existing dark theme and that covers general GTK elements.
One issue I have now is that the selected/active register row keeps the dark
text but gets the dark background from the theme.

Does anyone know which selector would apply to the active row in the
register (only!)?

Selectors like "*.register-foreground" work but they affect all the text in
the register (all the rows and headers).

cursor entry {
    color: orange;
}
also works but affects only the cell where the cursor is. I've tried just
"entry" but that did not do anything.

Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-Dev-f1435356.html