[GNC-dev] Error building docs

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 16 10:21:56 EDT 2018

I've received errors for the doc-build system for the past two days:

From: "(Cron Daemon)" <gnucash-docs at code.gnucash.org>
Subject: Cron <gnucash-docs at code> /home/gnucash-docs/scripts/build-docs.sh
To: root at code.gnucash.org
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 01:00:24 -0400 (EDT) (1 day, 9 hours, 18 minutes ago)

/home/gnucash-docs/scripts/make-docs.sh: line 43: doxygen.cfg.in: No
such file or directory
mv: cannot stat 'doxygen.cfg.tmp': No such file or directory
warning: tag INCLUDE_PATH: include path `../../src/engine/' does not exist
warning: tag INPUT: input source `../../src/libqof/' does not exist

I'm guessing this is because 'maint' is now 3.0 and no longer 2.6?
I've adjusted the build script accordingly and will see how it runs tonight.