[GNC-dev] Gnucash-Intel-3.1-2.dmg

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Apr 30 01:22:32 EDT 2018

I found this evening that the Gnucash.app in Gnucash-Intel-3.1-1.dmg was missing a line in the environment file so that it wasn't able to use the SQL backend. I've fixed the problem and uploaded a replacement, Gnucash-Intel-3.1-2.dmg.
The sha-256 signature is 71d06ea408302defacf08dcc8343ade86eeb2298b8b33e75a6e240754c2faf71.

If you'd rather do minor surgery on GnuCash instead of downloading a new dmg, select GnuCash in Finder and control-(or right-)click on it. Select "Show Package Contents" from the context menu, then navigate to Contents/Resources/etc/gnucash. Select 'environment', control-(or right-)click on it, and select "Open With...". Pick an editor, TextEdit will do fine.

Go to the end of the file and add the line
  GNC_DBD_DIR={SYS_LIB}/dbd
save as plain text and quit.

Regards,
John Ralls