[GNC-dev] Solved : how to extend the selection of predefined actions on a split

Paul Dest paul.dest at web.de
Mon Apr 30 04:07:47 EDT 2018

My problem is solved. Due to a hint in the gnucash-de mailing list I
have identified the needed files and made the changes successfully.

But still wondering how the *.po files are created. They have very
regular format and each entry is commented with references to the lines
in c-files. That does not seem to be coded by the hand; all the *.po
files would be needed to be rewritten if a line would be inserted in one
of the c files referenced (what is actually the case with my personal
changes). Here is an example from de.po to illustrate what I am talking
about:
#: gnucash/gnome-utils/gnc-tree-model-split-reg.c:2856
#: gnucash/register/ledger-core/split-register.c:2486
msgid "Withdraw"
msgstr "Belastung"

Thanks in advance,
Paul