[GNC-dev] Location of XML Schema

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 15:30:30 EDT 2018

Hello,

In preparation for writing up data storage information to address Bug 777893, I consulted the Wiki at wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GnuCash_XML_format <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GnuCash_XML_format>, and found a reference to "a non-normative RELAX NG schema for the XML file format (gnucash-v2.rnc).” Unfortunately, the link (https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/master/src/doc/xml/gnucash-v2.rnc <https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/master/src/doc/xml/gnucash-v2.rnc>) is dead, and I cannot locate it with any of my search juju.

Has this file gone away, and if so, could someone with better understanding of the subject correct the wiki to reflect the current state of the art?

Thanks!

David