[GNC-dev] Register Documentation Improvements (was Re: [GNC] Column widths again)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 20 17:30:23 EDT 2018

Hmm.. Not sure how I missed that recently. (I’ve read it before)

But then if it’s there, I wonder why so many questions still? Perhaps the organization or presentation isn’t very discoverable? User laziness?

Also, I still don’t think after several years that I’m clear on the difference between the Help Manual and the Tutorial & Concepts Guide. I get what their names imply and I understand the explanation on the website, but here is a case of info that I would expect to find in the other document. This is info about the GUI itself, not ‘how to use’ GnuCash to accomplish an accounting task. (which the name “Tutorial & Concepts Guide” implies and even the website itself defines as the document’s function)

Should this be relocated to the Help Manual?

Regards,
Adrien