[GNC-dev] Register Documentation Improvements (was Re: [GNC] Column widths again)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 20 15:07:18 EDT 2018

Strange, I followed that path and I still only get /viewdoc links. I can’t seem to hit the /docs/v3 section of the site. (notice your link is also to the /viewdoc URL, not /docs/v3)

Anyway, as for Gmail, it’s there, you have to click in the reply box to start your reply for it to appear. (I tested that on both the older and the newer version of Gmail before my last reply) You can also use the drop down in the upper right of the message with the same arrow which will move your keyboard focus to the reply box. (same as clicking in it directly)

Regards,
Adrien