[GNC-dev] Interest

Hamidreza Jafari hamidrjafari at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 20:39:51 EST 2018

On چهارشنبه ۱۲ دسامبر ۲۰۱۸ ۱۷:۳۱:۲۱ (+0330) Christopher Lam wrote:
Many on the list are mentioning that the scenario is possible but simply not
provisioned in the part that does it automatically which here it is the
calculator. The stress so far evident in discussions causes one to question if
this was even originally intended, that is manual operation. If so that has to
change. I am not currently in need of such feature but a high view will
require that work that can be automated, should be automated.

About improving GnuCash, I would rather finish the translation sooner but
redesign and extension is possible when practical usage gets momentum.

Hamid