[GNC-dev] clang-format - thoughts ?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Dec 24 19:33:33 EST 2018

Christoph,

We've occasionally run artistic style (https://astyle.sourceforge.net <https://astyle.sourceforge.net/>) when one of us gets really irritated with a lot of poor formatting, but it has been several years since anyone thought it necessary.

Is there something in particular that’s rubbing you the wrong way or are you looking for an alternative to setting up the coding style in your editor?

Regards,
John Ralls