[GNC-dev] clang-format - thoughts ?

c.holtermann at gmx.de c.holtermann at gmx.de
Mon Dec 24 21:23:18 EST 2018

John,

it's more of a general question. I don't have something
specific. I tend to develop more sympathy towards
formatting rules lately and clang-format sounded interesting.

https://github.com/barisione/clang-format-hooks is an
example of clang-format as github hook.

As my main interest is python I am more interested
in formatting convention on that side anyway.

Just wanted to know if this topic had been discussed.

regards,

Christoph