GnuCash <nofile> Opens Dirty?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 02:56:20 EST 2018

Hello,

When I open GnuCash with no file (i.e., “gnucash --nofile”), I find that if I immediately attempt to open a different file or exit the program altogether (i.e., without doing anything to the current session), I am warned that all changes to the current file will be lost. Given that I: a) have made no changes, and b) have “nofile” open at the time, this dialog is absurd.

GnuCash should NOT consider “nofile” to be dirty, and thus should NOT ask that I save “nofile”. I don’t see any bugs filed for this.

David