Scope of GNUCash

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at dialup4less.com
Wed Feb 14 10:12:17 EST 2018

>> 😊 I think I would love to sit down in a pub with the three of you
>> (Wm, Adrien, and Mike). I think we could have such awesome
>> semi-drunken discussions about the nature of life, the universe and
>> everything!
>
> I'm in London. Mike is in a Trump voting bit of Merka. Don't know
> where Adrien is and he shouldn't have to say.
  I am NOT in a "Trump voting bit of Merka". Not only in one of the
"bluest" of the blue states but in a county of that state where on
primary election day Bernie had an absolute majority of all votes cast
(for all candidates in all parties). Here, people organized FCCPR
(Franklin County Continuing the Political Revolution) BEFORE the general
election. Not to oppose Trump (didn't know/expect he would win) but
intended to try to keep Hilary's feet to the fire on the program. Of
course the focus of FCCPR is now different.