Boost/Python

Alen Siljak alen.siljak at gmx.com
Wed Jan 10 07:43:59 EST 2018

   In my quest to call GnuCash functions from Python (or C#), I ran across
   Boost.Python
   (http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_66_0/libs/python/doc/html/index.html).

   What are the chances that this would work with GnuCash .dlls on
   Windows? Has anyone had any experience and willing to share?

   To me it currently looks like an interesting field to explore.
   A mini project to use this on would be an enhancement of the scheduled
   transactions management, for which I've submitted a few feature
   requests.
   Access to basic functions for listing and creation of records would be
   enough to build additional functions for displaying the transactions in
   range, changing states, etc.
   I'm currently focusing on using a Web interface through Flask.