Access to code.gnucash.org

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 23:09:19 EST 2018

Hello,

I am editing the various wiki pages that address using git (mostly, "Git" and "Git for Newbies"), and I noted that on the Git page, it talks about connecting to code.gnucash.org. The newbie page, however talks solely about connecting through github. My question is this: aside from the core developers, is anyone supposed to work directly with code.gnucash.org? Should it even be mentioned on the Git instruction pages, or should that be put into some other page? My sense is that non-committing (noncommittal?) contributors are only going to use github. Am I wrong in this assumption?

David