Wiki Page title

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 02:17:40 EST 2018

Hello,

As noted recently, I have begun to work on the main Git pages (“Git," and "Git for Newbies") on the Wiki. One of the edits I would like to make is to change the title from “Git for Newbies” to “An Introduction to Git.” I want to do this because I feel the term “Newbie” is disparaging, and does nothing to encourage new contributors. Unfortunately, the one thing that I don’t seem to be able to change is the page title. Or am I missing something?

TIA,
David

P.S., If “Git for Newbies” becomes “An Introduction to Git,” it may be that “Git” becomes something else as well, such as “Using Git for GnuCash Development.”