[GNC-dev] New balsheet (and P&L report), API considerations, and (slow?) KVP in Account.cpp

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 04:17:17 EDT 2018

Broadly yes, one approach is that parent accounts always show totals for
themselves+children, the other approach is the totals appear after each
parent+children.

Same information presented in 2 different ways.

The difference is that the recursive subtotals are easier.... When reaching
an account, it just queries if it has children, and if yes check if they
have own amount, and if yes insert next line for own account.

Multilevel subtotals require collectors to keeping track of amounts while
cycling the account list.