[GNC-dev] New balsheet (and P&L report), API considerations, and (slow?) KVP in Account.cpp

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 08:13:06 EDT 2018

I've restored multilevel-subtotals... using an easier tack than
previously: instead of keeping lists(1 per account-depth) of lists (1
per column) of collectors, it'll just climb up the hierarchy and print
parent acc's balance+children until the next account-depth is reached.

Please help beta test!

I've made some cosmetic changes too. eg dates in their own row,
double-underline for grand-total only.

I do not think it'll be wise to reduce font sizes for account-depth.

Still remaining:

- fix negative signs strategy