Unstable terminates immediately

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:50:55 EST 2018

Geert,

Rebuilt after checking out unstable with same results.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 12:02 PM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be>
wrote:

> Other than not fully clearing your build directory I don't see any issues.
> If
> that doesn't fix it, you could
>
> 1. check if the gnucash modules are really installed in
> /opt/gnucash-git/lib(64)/gnucash
> For example your trace file suggests gnc_module can't find the
> gnucash/engine
> module. That should be
> /opt/gnucash-git/lib(64)/gnucash/libgncmod-engine.so

During install it said:

-- Installing:
/opt/gnucash-git/gnucash-acct-maint/lib64/gnucash/libgncmod-engine.so
-- Set runtime path of
"/opt/gnucash-git/gnucash-acct-maint/lib64/gnucash/libgncmod-engine.so" to
"/opt/gnucash-git/gnucash-acct-maint/lib64:/opt/gnucash-git/gnucash-acct-maint/lib64/gnucash"

and the file is there.

> 2. You could also add --log gnc.module=debug to get more detailed log
> output
> from gnc_module.

I do that routinely. That shows in the trace file, right?

> Oh, and yes it's a public secret gmail doesn't like me :(
>
> Geert

Don't know what to do next.

Alex