Feedback about 2.7.8

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Mar 31 07:51:23 EDT 2018

Op donderdag 29 maart 2018 14:58:08 CEST schreef Adrien Monteleone:
> Thanks for creating that page Alen,
>
> I think this will be much easier for users to work with than the FAQ. I’d
> recommend moving the FAQ material here.

I'm fine with moving the FAQ material here, but I would prefer to keep a link
from the faq to this page so users can be redirected.

I would also propose a less technical name for the wiki page. Most users don't
know what gtk is so the wouldn't guess that page would hold information on
tweaking the gnucash gui style/theme.

So the page title should rather refer to such keywords: style, theme, tweak,
customize,... I'm not very creative in finding good titles right now, so feel
free to suggest some for public deliberation.

Geert