Feedback about 2.7.8

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 10:54:40 EDT 2018

> On Mar 31, 2018, at 6:51 AM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:
>
> Op donderdag 29 maart 2018 14:58:08 CEST schreef Adrien Monteleone:
>> Thanks for creating that page Alen,
>>
>> I think this will be much easier for users to work with than the FAQ. I’d
>> recommend moving the FAQ material here.
>>
> I'm fine with moving the FAQ material here, but I would prefer to keep a link
> from the faq to this page so users can be redirected.

Yes, sorry. I guess in my editing of that reply, I accidentally chopped that part off. Certainly, the FAQ should link to this page.

> I would also propose a less technical name for the wiki page. Most users don't
> know what gtk is so the wouldn't guess that page would hold information on
> tweaking the gnucash gui style/theme.
>
> So the page title should rather refer to such keywords: style, theme, tweak,
> customize,... I'm not very creative in finding good titles right now, so feel
> free to suggest some for public deliberation.
>
> Geert

How does “Customize the GnuCash Theme” or “Customize the GnuCash Visual Style” sound?

I prefer the first one, and probably anyone even asking this question has some concept of system theming and so would be more likely to use that terminology.