[GNC-dev] GnuCash Bugzilla URLs -- /bugzilla or not?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu May 10 11:00:44 EDT 2018

On Thu, May 10, 2018 10:43 am, John Ralls wrote:

>> The extra /bugzilla does seem superfluous to me.
>
> On the face of it, yeah, especially since you’ve made the effort to create
> a “bugzilla.gnucash.org <http://bugzilla.gnucash.org/>” vhost.
>
> OTOH, it’s pretty rare to type out a URI these days so it’s not harmful,
> just ugly.

I did a simple test to try to remove the extra /bugzilla but it failed and
locked me out of the server (yay fail2ban).  When I get home I'll take
more time to try to figure it out.  So it stays for now.  I consider it
low priority to fix; all existing URLs will be broken anyways, so when we
mass convert it's not a big deal to re-add the extra /bugzilla in there.

> Regards,
> John Ralls

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745