[GNC-dev] BZ Migration: Groups?

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Wed May 16 18:25:22 EDT 2018

Am 16.05.2018 um 22:20 schrieb Derek Atkins:
:
>> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/editusers.cgi has a selection list
>> "Restrict to users belonging to group" with elements
>> 	canconfirm (Triage team)
>> 	edit_bugs (more advanced)
>> 	GnuCash_developers (restricted administrative tasks compared to Gnome
>> admins)
>>
>> In brackets the purpose as I believe.
>
> My issue is that I don't seem to have a good way to fetch groups or group
> membership.  So we might have to figure this out manually.

List of groups:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/editproducts.cgi?action=editgroupcontrols&product=GnuCash

At least the developers as shown on
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=browse.html&product=GnuCash
are important.

I vaguely remember some were restricted to single components like
documentation, but forgot: was that on the repository or BZ?
> I also don't see a way to grab "watchers".

Isn't there the CC list on the bugs?

Or watchers of pseudo users? That are set in
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
of the respective user.