[GNC-dev] BZ Migration: Groups?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu May 17 12:28:26 EDT 2018

Hi,

"Frank H. Ellenberger" <frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com> writes:

> At least the developers as shown on
> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=browse.html&product=GnuCash
> are important.

Yes, that's useful.  I wish there were a JSON API to grab that list.
I might need to hard-code that this.

> I vaguely remember some were restricted to single components like
> documentation, but forgot: was that on the repository or BZ?

Probably the repo.  I don't think we have separate bug groups in BZ.

>> I also don't see a way to grab "watchers".
>
> Isn't there the CC list on the bugs?

Yes, but that's not what I mean.  I mean whether a user is watching one
of the gnucash-foo at gnome.bugs pseudo-users.

> Or watchers of pseudo users? That are set in
> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
> of the respective user.

Yes.  This information is only available for yourself, when you're
logged in.  AFAICT there is no way for me to get information about what
users you are watching (although I can see who is watching me).