[GNC-dev] core dump when scrubbing account

Gregory Gincley rollenwiese at fastmail.net
Sat May 19 22:34:51 EDT 2018

Hey thank you I'm not sure exactly what the root cause was, but I was
able to find the problematic transaction via the transaction log.

It was a tran from 2010 with 84 splits for some reason. (I was working
in the account with 83 of those splits). Deleting all of those, and
consolidating into a simpler tran corrected the issue.

Thanks,
Greg