[GNC-dev] AqBanking Settings

Chris Good goodchris96 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 02:36:46 EDT 2018

Hi,

I'm modifying my BackupGnuCash [1] tool to cater for the new locations of
GnuCash V3.

I've also added a dump of the Registry HKCU\Software\GSettings\org\gnucash.

I also want to backup the AqBanking settings if possible but I don't
actually use AqBanking.

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_How_do_I_backup_my_GC_environment.2C_in
cluding_preferences.3F

says:

Lastly if you are using AqBanking online banking

$HOME/.[aq]banking holds your online banking settings. In older versions it
was named

.banking but .aqbanking is the current name.

On my Windows 10 PC I have an old (2016) C:\Users\%USERNAME%\aqbanking
folder but not .aqbanking.

Can some-one please confirm the location of the aqbanking setup files for
Windows & Linux if possible?

And any difference between GnuCash V2/V3 AqBanking.

Can anyone suggest anything else my backup tool should backup?

(My new version already does all %APPDATA%\gnucash).

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Published_tools

Regards, Chris Good