[GNC-dev] Drop link to 2.6 release tour, , The page itself still exists as older news items refer to it.

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:51:58 EDT 2018

Hi all

That makes it slightly harder to check translations.

For normal visitors are now only the 2.0 screenshots shown  under
Features. OK, I know the nonexistant GTK3 screenshots would look
different - much more ugly IMHO. ;-)

So the question arises: Would somebody volunteer, to create a new
Features pages, taking the best from
http://www.gnucash.org/features.phtml and
http://www.gnucash.org/2.6-release-tour
and create an updated Gnucash 3.x feature page with fresh screenshots?

Required knowledge: HTML, PHP

Should we forward an improved version of this message to gnucash-user?

Regards
Frank